Wednesday 15 June 2016

Minor Redesign

Having finally found the "insert jump break" button on the UI, I decided to make the layout of the site a little bit more friendly for my readers by collapsing recent articles, as I will keep doing in the future. I also increased the minimum width of the content, since I figure that a lot fewer of you are still using netbooks with 800x600 screens than when I started this blog. Hopefully this will make some of my tables less cramped.

This should improve your experience, but let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely an improvement, much easier to find older articles when you are scrolling through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. I still don't have a clue on how to use Blogger :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful. Keep up the good work! Regards.

    ReplyDelete