November 19th, 1941, 13:00 Map 50.000
In order to destroy enemy tanks, armoured cars and vehicles, as well as burning settlements occupied by the enemy, the commander orders:
Combine bottles filled with incendiary fluid and anti-tank grenades with all types of anti-tank defenses, for which:
- Check the presence of bottles and prepare them for battle.
- Pick out the best soldiers from tank destroyer units formed by order #013 (preferably volunteers), form them up into groups (5-7 per group) and after studying tank-accessible directions, position them in an echelon order declaring a competition for who can destroy the most tanks.
- Tank destroyer positions should be immune to grenades thrown from enemy tanks, but the tank destroyers can maneuver both along the front and in depth of the defenses.
- To avoid significant dispersion of the infantry units, it is acceptable to take sappers and soldiers from chemical defense units for these tasks.
- The regimental commander and commissar are responsible for the combat readiness of tank destroyer groups.
Report on the completion by November 23rd, 1941."