The 119th Tank Brigade writes: "August 18th, 1942. In battle on August 16th, Lieutenant Suharkov's tank, fighting near the enemy positions in Galahovo, grabbed a 37 mm gun, tied it to the tank using his coat, and towed it back to our infantry's positions. Along with the gun, the crew retrieved a case of 37 mm shells."
Kriegstagebuch 1/58: "...enemy tanks freely cross our positions and move among them. Our infantry witnessed as enemy tankers took three MG34 machine guns, one light mortar, and even towed away a 3.7 cm anti-tank gun..."